Bad credit mortgages
Mortgage Solutions made simple by Independent Mortgage brokers
It is often the case, that when we talk to our clients, they have explored a few options in the first instance.They may have had a sit down and a mortgage interview with their own bank, only to find that they don’t quite fit the lenders strict lending criteria and come away from that meeting disillusioned and upset. They often feel like they have no other options and see their future not being able to own their own home. It may also be the case that they may have had what we call here at independent mortgage brokers credit indiscretions in the past. No matter how big or small you think the problem is, it is always best advice to discuss it with one our very experienced mortgage brokers. We may be able to tailor a solution to your problem and make your dream of home ownership a reality.
We encounter loads of reasons why it may not be possible for a client to obtain a mortgage but here are just a few of the main ones that we encounter here at independent mortgage brokers.
1. Bank or building society won’t allow me or us to borrow what we need
2. Strict and onerous lending criteria
3. Employment types, i.e. contractors, professional, seasonal, temporary contracts, agency, zero-hour contracts, sole trader, limited company, partnership, employed, business owner
4. Building type i.e. non-standard construction, high rise flats, apartments, balcony access, new build, over commercial premises
5. Family member or landlord discounted purchase this is sometimes called concessionary purchase
6. Credit problems such as defaults, county court judgements, debt management plans, bankruptcies & repossessions in the past
7. Allowable income types i.e. salary, overtime, bonuses, shift allowances dividends, tax credits, benefits etc
8. You may not want to deal with an estate agency adviser as they may not have access to the same deals, we are able to get at independent mortgage brokers
9. Marital status, i.e. married buying in sole name, divorce, joint borrower sole proprietor
10. You may have other mortgages that need to be considered too
11. Time & effort waiting for an appointment at your bank or building society
12. Let to Buy – letting your existing home out, raising capital to purchase another property
13. The lender only allows you to deal via a third party, a non-direct mortgage deal
14. You may have more debt than the lender would like. This is sometimes called the debt to income ratio
15. You can’t wait you need to know now; you may lose the deal by not acting quickly
16. Removal of a partner or person from your current mortgage, this is sometimes called a transfer of mortgage property
17. There are lots of other reasons I’m sure, give independent mortgage brokers a call to discuss
What If My Situation Wasn't Listed?
We do believe that we have tailored solutions for most circumstances, if we don’t, we will formulate a plan for the future, at least you will know what needs to be done and how you will be able to move forward and realise your dream of home ownership.
Having independent mortgage brokers help and guide you through the sometimes-daunting mortgage market will undoubtedly be beneficial if only to give you the peace of mind knowing you are on the path to successful home ownership.
Let independent mortgage brokers take the hassle and stress away from applying for your mortgage. Going from bank to bank trying to see if you are eligible could in fact cause more damage than you think. Having multiple credit searches may be a real problem as quite quickly your score will reduce. Take the guess work out of it and have one our independent mortgage brokers assist you in your search. Their knowledge and expertise built up over many years may in fact be the better option for you.
Here at Independent Mortgage Brokers, we will assist you with your mortgage application if you have any of the following bad credit.
- If you are currently in or have had a previous debt management plan
- If you have historical or currently have county court judgements (CCJ’s) or defaults
- If you just have a poor credit history
- If you have current or historical missed payments or late payments on secured or unsecured finance agreements
- If you need a bad credit mortgages for bankruptcy
- Intermediary exclusive rates – up to 95% LTV (using the mortgage guarantee scheme) or (85% LTV for IVA/Ex-bankruptcy)
- We are super-fast and efficient at what we do. Which usually means we are able to confirm your mortgage options within 24 hours
- We have a vast amount of industry professional contacts which enables us to get decisions fast.
- Our passion to get you the bad credit mortgage means your satisfaction is our goal and we strive to get you the mortgage you deserve.