Equally important as protecting your life and family, is insuring your home or other properties that you may own. There are two elements to this type of insurance, building which covers the actual building and fixtures and fitting which are classed as permanent, such as your kitchen. Whereas the content element covers items within your home, such as carpets, electrical appliances etc

Buildings & Contents

We are here to help you

Contact Us